Apple Cider Vinegar is full of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It helps to lower the pH level in the stomach, helping digestion and making it a less friendly for harmful pathogens.
Specialist poultry researchers at the University of Arkansas have run trials on the use of products like ACV in the water of broiler (chickens raised for meat) production systems, to reduce pH levels.
Previous research has shown that if the pH of the crop (basically the first part of the chicken's stomach) was lowered close to a pH of 4 (acid), it creates an environment that was inhospitable to undesirable microbes, particularly nasty bacterias.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the mother of vinegar which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has powerful healing, cleansing, natural antibiotic & antiseptic qualities.
- It has both internal and external benefits for Itch, Bot Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Skin Conditions, Arthritis, Mastitis, Cystitis and endless ailments. It is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Poultry Dosage: POULTRY 5ml per litre of water 2 or 3 times a week.
No preservatives or additives - Completely natural!!
Pack size: 1 litre
Natural Supplement, Poultry, fowls, bantams, chooks, chickens, chick, hens.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Feathered World P/L t/as Planet Poultry users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.